Streets Of Paris With Adidas

March 8, 2015

Location: Place Vendome, Paris


DSC_3630 Paris, Place Vendome, Adidas, Rita Ora, Chanel boy bag, Alexander Wang, Tamara Chloé 2


 Hey everyone


One big happy hello from Paris!

  Paris is in my opinion one of the most magical cities in the world. I mean every time I come back here I discover something new, something amazing and something even more fabulous. This place is just endless beauty, and I am so excited to take it all in again.

With Paris as the most perfect backdrop, I wanted to share some favorites by one of my favorite brands Adidas, which I have been so fortunate to collaborate with. The pieces I am wearing today are from the Rita Ora Unstoppable collection. What I love about this particular collection is the fact that it's so colorful yet bold and playful. All the ingredients I need for a day out on the town without looking too overdressed yet makes an eye catching statement..... Read more



DSC_2242 Place Vendome Paris, Tamara Chloé
DSC_3862 Adidas, Rita ora hat, Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_4027 Tamara Chloé, Paris, Chanel Bioy Bag, Adidas, Rita Ora
DSC_3482 Tamara Chloé, Adidas, Rita Ora, Chanel Boy Bag, Alexander Wang boots 4
DSC_5260 Chanel, Place Vendome, Paris
DSC_3704 Tamara Chloé, Adidas, Rita Ora, Chanel Boy Bag, Paris2
DSC_4620 Tamara Chloé, Paris, Adidas, Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_4743 Tamara Chloé. Chanel Boy Bag, Paris, Adidas
DSC_4814 Place Vendome, Paris
DSC_4986 Tamara Chloé, Adidas, Chanel Boy Bag, Alexander wang, Paris2
DSC_5289 Place Vendome Paris, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2826 Tamara Chloe, Adidas, Chanel Boy Bag, Paris
DSC_2842 Tamara Chloé, Adidas, Chanel Boy Bag, Paris
DSC_5040 Tamara Chloé, Chanel Boy Bag, Place Vendome, Paris
DSC_5275 Dior, Place Vendome Paris,
DSC_3882 Tamara Chloé, Adidas, Chanel Boy Bag, Alexander wang booties, Paris2
Collage Place Vendome
DSC_5273 Place Vendome, Paris

Photos shot by: EJC Maturbongs


I was wearing: Sweater here and Cap here: Rita Ora Unstoppable By Adidas // Jeans: Zara // Bag: Chanel Boy Flap here // Booties: Alexander Wang: (sold out)  Watch: Armani // Rings: River Island here and here


Shop the look:



 I am not even kidding but I needed a vacation so bad!

 After coming down with a fierce flu that lasted for almost two months, my body was drained, and I needed to get away from it all. Because of this flu I had totally missed Amsterdam Fashion Week.  I was considering attending Paris Fashion Week instead but I decided I needed some time off to re-energize again. Fashion Week can be extremely hectic and exhausting, and I was not looking forward to the craziness of it. I never thought I would but for some reason I just needed quiet and calm "me-time". Watching fashion month behind the comfort of my laptop seemed like the right idea at this time. Fashion Week will be back again in a few months, so hey nothing is really lost right?

It is weird being in Paris with Fashion Week going on just around the corner and not being a part of it. Funny enough for some reason it hasn't been bothering me like I thought it would. The only thing I have been craving is strolling through the Paris streets and eating out at the most fabulous Parisian hotspots. Foods are just so ridiculously amazing here and being in great company definitely helps to recharge my battery.

We've been staying at the wonderful Hotel Tuileries, which is in the middle of everything. Located in the first arrondissement, this place is small but pure heaven and a hidden gem in busy Paris. It's just around the corner from Place Vendome where we shot these photos and only five hundred yards away from the famous Tuileries Gardens. Rue Saint Honore known for it's fabulous shopping is a one-minute walk away.  What more can a girl want than being in Paris and having everything she needs at the tip of her finger?


You might know I am a huge fan of popular French music.  Constantly being played on French music television, this tune by Kendji Girac has been my favorite!


Check it out!

 


Want to find out about places to eat and fun spots to visit while in Paris? Read all about it in my next post coming up soon on the blog, so stay tuned you guys.

Wishing you all a great new week and thanks again for reading my friends.

With love Tamara Chloé

 
Don't forget to join me on:
  
 




39 comments:

  1. very nice outfit and fab pics
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, Im not one for caps but that one is eye-catching. Can I have your boy bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Neo, I don't wear caps too often either but gotta love this one right? xx

      Delete
  3. Perfect look...
    great outfit.. great photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gorgeous shots. Indeed Paris is quite magical!
    Love the Rita Ora collection dor Adidas! So vibrant!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the word for it; vibrant lol, thanks so much Trudy! xx

      Delete
  5. Such gorgeous pics and I love the styling!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely compliment Nilu, thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  6. Morning lovely! You are so right, Paris is such a magic and gorgeous city, wish I was there so bad and right now! You look stunning, you are a true beauty and your smile is the greatest! You did good, fashion week could wait, sometimes is good to recharge the batteries. Lovely track too, wish I knew French!:P Hugs Tamara!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli thanks so much for your utterly sweet words! I am with you, I wish I could speak French too lol. Kisses xo

      Delete
  7. Paris is my favorite city and your pictures are fantastic! I like your cap and this outfit is a pure perfection!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely fashionweek Tamara love!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nilu, I didn't atttend fashion week though lol Kisses xx

      Delete
  9. Hello to that hat! It's so cute; I like the blue bold color and the fun prints on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I loved about it too. Thanks Beauty! X

      Delete
  10. Love your boy bag & your sweater! Paris is a beautiful city :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een prachtige foto's! En die pet is zo tof!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that look :)

    http://www.mijamoonfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh woooow!!!! ur outfit looks sooooo chic!!! paris pics are sooooo cool!!!))))) great post, my luv)))))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paris it is my dream:) Ypu look wonderful:) Love your shoes and blouse:)

    Kisses
    Monika

    ReplyDelete