Hole In My Dress

September 22, 2014

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_7410 Chane boybag, Panama hat, Zara sandals



Happy Monday everyone



How are you all doing? Today's post is about a fun dress I wore to a huge family get-together a few weeks ago. I am talking lots of foods, music, dancing and even bands and DJ's playing. I wanted to wear something family appropriate yet fun. So when I bumped into this navy blue dress a few weeks ago I was sold the minute I laid I my eyes on it. When you spread your arms, a huge hole appears lol. How cool is that?

I wanted to create a chic laid-back look, so I added a Panama hat and finished it off with my Chanel Boy bag.

I had too much fun and of course ate way too much food and candy, but in the end it was so worth the overload of fats and sugar. Being able to see my cousins, uncles and aunts is already a feast by itself. We have such a loud family and talk way too much. As you can imagine, I can always count on a few great laughs whenever we all get together.

I am curious to hear what you  guys think of this look.





DSC_7611 Chanel Boy bag, Panama Hat(2)
DSC_7764 Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_7331 Chanel Boy Bag, Panama hat, Zara Gladiator Sandals(2)
DSC_7751 Arm Party and Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_7550 Chanel Boy Bag, Panama Hat
DSC_7613 Chanel Boy Bag, Panama Hat(2)
DSC_7660 Chanel Boy Bag, Panama hat
DSC_7562 Chanel Boy Bag, Panama Hat (2)
DSC_7788 Zara gladiator sandals
DSC_7434 Amsterdam door, Panama Hat, Chanel Boy Bag

I was wearing: Dress: Boutique: I love Mode, Amsterdam Panama hat, Open market, Sandals: Zara, Bag: Boy flap bag Chanel.


Get similar items:






Have an amazing start of the new week and thanks for reading everyone!

With love, Tamara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on:



16 comments:

  1. Very cool dress...I'm completely crazy of your panama hat.
    Happy you enjoyed a nice family time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princie! Me and my panama hat have been inseparable this summer lol

      Delete
  2. great outfit...i like your dress and the bag is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je bent echt een natuur talent wat qua poses. Leuke foto & leuke uitstraling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you had a such a wonderful and great day with your family!!
    I love the dress, i have the same one only in black and its so comfi, chic but also funny . It's one of my favorite' s and had the same feeling just like you!!
    When i saw the dress i had the same and sfeeling like you, sold in a minute!!
    Love the look you created and you inspired me with your combination. Thank you love for sharing your beatifull ideas.
    I realy love the total combination including the beatiful location.
    Totally amazing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaah so sweet Nadeer! words can't express how grateful I am for your kind words <3 xxx

      Delete
  5. Don't you just love family gatherings? Usually good food and even better company. And wardrobe is essential and you are right about being appropriate and this job is conservative try chic. Love the added hat & that bag! Love!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta keep it appropiate near the family lol, thanks Yvonne :) xx

      Delete
  6. WOW, nice dress, I like it so much, the design is so unique, and also all of your outfits are beautiful.
    http://www.bydress.com/sweet-16-dresses-c-8_77.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, dear!!!! perfect look!!! ur story ab ur family eve is soooooo positive))))) wishing all the best to whole ur family))))))))))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful, great dress :-) http://jeanettegloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete