Color Your Romper

July 15, 2014

Location: Sarphati Park, Amsterdam

DSC_6844 SheInside romper, Michael Kors selma bag




Hey everyone 



First of all, I so am sorry for the lack of posts this past week, but maybe it helps for me to mention, I have a very solid reason for not posting because I've  been crazy busy with attending Fashion Week in Amsterdam. Always a very hectic, spectacular and most of all an inspiring week, I am definitely not complaining, and I hope you guys understand, as I have tons of Fashion Week outfit posts lined up for you!

 

Today's post is all about this gorgeous, colorful romper from SheInside with low V-NECK and bareback. I am head over heels with this piece! If you want some attention while maybe going to the beach or even a night out clubbing wearing this colorful number is a way to go.

What do you guys think?







DSC_7174 SheInside Romper, Michael Kors bag, Panama hat

DSC_7666 Michael Kors Selma bag, Adidas watch. SheInside Romper


DSC_7108 SheInside romper, Michael Kors Selma bag, Panama hat2

DSC_7474 SheInside romper, Mchael Kors Selma bag, Panama hat


DSC_7589 Panama hat

DSC_7141 SherInside romper, Michael Kors Selma bag, Panama hat2



DSC_7776 Michael Kors Selma bag, Adidas watch

DSC_7839 Panama hat

DSC_7258 SheInside romper, Michael Kors bag, Panama hat

DSC_6896 SheInside Romper, Panama hat 2

DSC_7786 Zara Gold Sandals



I was wearing: Romper: SheInside here Bag: Michael Kors here Watch: Adidas similar here Sandals: Zara, Panama hat: Albert Cuyp Market Amsterdam, similar here 


Get the look:






I will keep it short and sweet for this post, but stay tuned for fashion Week reports and outfits coming up real soon. In the meantime make sure you checkout: SheInside for seriously the cutest and most trendy apparel by going to their website right here



Enjoy an amazing week and thanks for reading everyone.


With love, Tamara Chloé



Today's song is by my gorgeous and talented friend and singer: Maruja Retana with: "See right through me"


 



Don't forget to join me on: 



25 comments:

  1. prachtige look meid!! Was je gister toevallig bij fashion week? ik dacht even dat ik je zag :p
    xx
    The Stylish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás guapísima! Te queda muy bien el estampado.

    El bolso es una monada :D

    www.desdemiarmario.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an amazing time at the fw! You just look smashing with this romper, it is very cute and suits you so well! You are always very cheerful Tamara, your photos make me smile! Many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er weer geweldig uit!
    Eerste foto's van de fashion week zijn klaar: http://www.streetstylecity.blogspot.nl/2014/07/on-catwalk-tony-cohen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah thanks en trouwens prachtige foto's van jou Bob en de Tony Cohen show was natuurlijk ook geweldig xxx

      Delete
  5. Woow Tamara, you look so sexy and great....
    perfect look .. perfect outfit.. perfect natüre...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! its super cute (:

    http://treasurehuntingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. queste foto sono meravigliose, e questa tutina è super bellissima, modello e colori in perfetta combinazione!
    Se ti va, vieni a dare un occhiata al mio nuovo blog e post http://mcaruso930.wordpress.com/ Ti aspetto, kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Martina, I just checked your blog and loved it my friend xxx

      Delete
  8. Amazing playsuit!

    I'm interior designer, photomodel, dancer, performer. Check out my new fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.de/ Great and big things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love the jumpsuit first of all but also having a huge crush on your watch - I'm simply obsessed with Adidas items. Being busy with Fashion events is a valid excuse my dear; I forgive you ;) Keep up the good work!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess right? lolololol, thanks dear and I followed your blog, love it xx

      Delete
  10. Consistently adorable and flawless from head to toe.....the romper so fits your playful personality!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik zag die romper al op sheinside en wil hem zo graag hebben! hij staat je echt super leukkk!


    ♥ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat toevallig Tifanny, ontzettend bedankt meis! xxx

      Delete
  12. omg!!!!!! wooooooooow!!!! perfect pics, hunny))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete