Amsterdam Fashion Week Part I

July 20, 2014

Location: Westergas Fabriek, Amsterdam


DSC_8032 Franzel Pants, Michael Kors bag, Fashion .Week Amsterdam 2014





Hey everyone


Yes, it is that time again, Amsterdam Fashion week!  For me, it is a much needed event full of new inspiration for spring-summer 2015. I was lucky enough to receive invites for multiple shows and today we kickoff with talented designers: Franzel Amsterdam and Ready To Fish by Ilja.

As for my outfit, I wore a pair of designer pants by Franzel Amsterdam, which I think are absolutely fabulous. The quality is fantastic, and the print one of a kind as Franzel has been known for creating. I decided to mix it up with a feminine peplum top and metallic strappy heels.

Hope you guys enjoy this post.

WARNING, tons of runway photos I all shot myself coming up, so be ready to scroll for a while, but most important get inspired!






DSC_7998 Franzel pants, Michael Kors selma bag, Mise En Dior earings, Fashion week Amsterdam 2014(2)

DSC_8067 Franzel Amsterdam pants

DSC_8001 Franzel pants, Michael Kors bag, Mise En Dior earings, Fashion Week Amsterdam (2) 2014


DSC_8044 Franzel, Michael Kors Selma bag, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2104

DSC_8084 Crowds Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8087 Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014




Franzel Amsterdam Show:

If you have been following my updates on Instagram, you must know I am a huge fan of this designer's work. His bold and fearless prints and urban street feel have got me hooked.

In my opinion Franzel Amsterdam was one of the best shows of this entire fashion Week,  His designs are raw, daring and different in every way possible, yet they are very wearable. I am extremely excited; Franzel has created women's wear this time also, making me hungry to start buying his entire collection once they'll hit stores!


DSC_8110 Franzel Show Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8131 Franzel Show, Amterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_8123 Franzel Amsterdam, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

  
Models removing eachothers make up and going bare. I loved it, such an original touch!

DSC_8164 Franzel Show, Amsterdam Fashion Weekb 2014

DSC_8176 Franzel show, Fashion Week amsterdam 2014

DSC_8190 Franzel Amsterdam show, Fashion week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8213 Franzel Show, Fashion  Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8222 Franzel  show, Fashion week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8231 Franzel Amsterdam, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8242 Franzel Show, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_8249 Franzel Show, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_8259 Franzel Show, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_8269 Franzel Show, Fashion Week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_8262 Franzel show, Amsterdam fashion Week 2014




Ready To Fish By Ilja

What can I say, Ready To Fish By Ilja knows how to create women's wear that is flattering for any woman yet easily translates her designs into something exceptional. Her spring-summer 2015 collection just screamed: "comfort meets tailored" with beautiful colors and edgy details in her shoes and bags. Ilja used black and white, and camel mixed with fresh lavender, orange and yellow and turquoise all paired with an orange lip. Orange lip hues are already a huge summer trend and for Ilja something she wants here to stay.




DSC_8290 Ready To Fish Show, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_8324 Ready To Fish, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

Ready To Fish, amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_8330 Ready To Fish Show, Fashion Week Amsterdam, 2014

Ready To Fish, amsterdam Fashion week 2014 (2)

DSC_8370 Ready To Fish, Fashion Week Amsterdam


Collage Ready To Fish, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_8426 Ready To Fish, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_8434 Ready To Fish, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2104

I was wearing: Pants (on sale now): Franzel Amsterdam here, Top (old): H&M, Bag Michael Kors here, Heels: Zara, Mise En Dior earrings, Dior here or similar here



Get the look:






What I love about these two collections is that they are so wearable, so I already have a few pieces in mind I definitely would like to add to my closet.Would you buy designer pieces especially as they have been so much more wearable over the past few years? I am curious for your thoughts!

Stay tuned for Amsterdam fashion Week part II coming up everyone.

Enjoy your Sunday and thanks so much for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




11 comments:

  1. Bellissime queste sfilate, in particolare quella di Franzal Amsterdam "love" !
    splendido il tuo outfit, super fine ed elegante
    se ti va, vieni a vedere il mio ultimo post http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/ Baci :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Love the peplum top on you :)

    xx,
    Lily
    pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutelly stunnin, my luv)))) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete